Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sweatpants and Pearls

So, right at this very moment I am sitting in my sorority's chapter room thinking about what I did today. I am wearing sweatpants and pearls right now because it rained and the bottom of my dress pants got wet and we all know how that is...really uncomfortable. :/

This morning I woke up roughly around 8am and went to the Rec center at about 8:30am with one of my good friends. It was pretty crowded and there were a lot of people lifting this morning. I figure it is because Spring Break just ended and people are realizing that they couldn't fit into their itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, yellow polka dot bakini's (Gotta get ready for SUMMER!).

Anyway, I went to class this afternoon (Interpersonal Communication) and my professor ended up canceling class so we could go to the parade in Cleveland if we wanted too! I LOVE that class because everyone is awesome. :)

Well, I have a meeting in about 7 minutes so I'll come back later!

Peace & Love,
~Lynnea

2 comments:

  1. dearest lynnea - may i grammar and spellcheck your blog? love, leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA I guess! Good luck double GB :)

    ReplyDelete