Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Working Hard, or Hardly Working...STARBURST!

Wow! That title was random...

So I'm at my work study job at the candy counter where I sell gum, candy, and magazines. Bridal magazine and Cosmo are the most popular. Anyway, I am standing behind the counter waiting for college students to  buy some candy, grab a cosmo, and wonder why their all-time favorite candy is not in the 2-for-1 shower caddy. If you're curious, which you probably are because it's candy we're talking about, we have Junior Mints, Milk Duds, Chewy Sprees, Mambas, and Twizzlers in the discounted area!

I'm listening to Adele right now. She is so real and you can tell she is passionate about her music. HER VOICE IS AMAZING! :) Go out and buy her album right now!

On another note...

Why do male college students like Starburst so much? Seriously, men are always coming up to the counter asking to purchase Starburst! I mean, it's delicious and fruity and what's not to like!? I had conducted a study last semester while at work tallying how many men purchased Starburst in one night. I clearly did not do a great job at that specific study because I got distracted. I'll try again when I am done with this blog entry.

Oh my! The phone is ringing! I should get that...

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment